A surprising new announcement from the palace reshapes expectations for the Royal Family’s Christmas gathering at Sandringham.x

Inside the Royal Family’s plans for Christmas – and the four royals set to be banned

The Royal Family tend to spend Christmas together at Sandringham every year, but not everyone is believed to be invited.

While it may still be a few good months until the festive season begins, it is believed the Royal Family are already preparing for the big day. Every year, the royals gather at Sandringham in Norfolk to spend December 25 together, and this year will be no exception.

Although autumn has only just begun, invites to Sandringham for Christmas Day are believed to have been sent by the Firm to members of the wider family. The big day will be hosted by King Charles and Queen Camilla, who also lead the annual Christmas Day walk to the nearby St. Mary Magdalene church for a festive service.

They then host an impressive Christmas lunch, which is followed by games and quality family time that is not too dissimilar from those that take place up and down the country.

Royal Family

The Royal Family gather at Sandringham for Christmas every year (Image: Samir Hussein/WireImage)

Harry and Meghan

Harry and Meghan haven’t been at San

With members of the Royal Family no doubt looking forward to the annual celebration now it is just months away, this will not be the case for every royal. This is because four royals are set to not receive invites this year.

Although unconfirmed, it is believed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle – who quit royal life in 2020 – will not be on the guest list on Christmas Day.

This is unlikely to be a surprise for the couple, who have reportedly not received an invite to the family event since they quit the UK five years ago.

It is believed the last time they spent December 25 with the Royal Family was in 2018 – the Christmas before their son Prince Archie was born.

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson are reportedly off the guest list for Christmas with the royals (Image: Karwai Tang/WireImage)

Harry and Meghan, alongside their two children, are not believed to be the only relatives of the King not to be invited to Sandringham as it is rumoured that Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson are also crossed off the guest list.

This comes after both the King’s brother and his ex wife have found themselves in more scandals surrounding their past friendship with the late convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein. One of these scandals has resulted in an absolute PR nightmare for Sarah, 65, who emailed Epstein in 2011 after he was released from prison for child sex offences. It is believed her apologetic email for disowning him publicly was only sent out of fear he was going to sue her for defamation.

While the lack of an invite may upset Andrew and Sarah, both 65, it also may not be a surprise for the pair, who were not at Sandringham on December 25 last year. This is because just weeks before the 2024 festive celebration, it was revealed that Andrew had been friends with a suspected Chinese spy – a friendship the duke claims he ended when suspicions about the businessman were first raised.

It has not been publicly confirmed which royals are currently on the Sandringham Christmas Day invite list.

Related Posts

Reba McEntire Opens Up About Love, Joy, and Life With Rex Linn—And Why Their Engagement Feels “Wonderful”.rub

Reba McEntire is speaking out about her life in her 70s and the country legend said she’s “happier now than I’ve ever been in my life.” “It’s amazing,” McEntire, 70, told People in…

Read more

Meghan Markle revisits her love story with Prince Harry in a powerful full-circle moment that reshapes the narrative around her growing business.x

NEED TO KNOW Meghan Markle opened up about a “full circle moment” that is “part of my love story” with Prince Harry The Duchess of Sussex, 44, shared the details…

Read more

“It’s Nothing Fancy”: Reba McEntire Shares the Down-to-Earth Shoe Rule She Lives By at Home.rub

“I lived on a working cattle ranch all of my life. I was one of Daddy’s hired hands, and I was paid by room and board. So it was a…

Read more

BREAKING NEWS: Just hours ago, Bruce Willis’s family released an emotional update from California that left Hollywood stunned and fans around the world deeply concerned.jj

Iп a stυппiпg aпd emotioпal aппoυпcemeпt, the family of Joпathaп Hale — the 72-year-old actor kпowп for his υпforgettable roles iп actioп blockbυsters aпd heartfelt dramas — coпfirmed that the…

Read more

SHOCKING NEWS: Chaos erupts in the sky as two burning planes collide mid-air, and a rumor linking Snoop Dogg to the tragedy sends shockwaves across the music world.jj

🚨 SHOCKING NEWS (FICTIONΑL SCENΑRIO): LEGENDΑRY RΑPPER ENCOUNTERS TRΑGEDY IN THE ΑIR! The horrific collisioп betweeп two bυrпiпg plaпes tυrпed the sky iпto a sea of fire. Iп this imagiпed…

Read more

A wave of fresh speculation erupts as Sarah Ferguson’s reported U-turn sparks buzz about her turning to Princess Beatrice for unexpected support.x

Sarah Ferguson could find refuge closer to home when she leave Royal Lodge, reports claim. Sarah Ferguson could end up scrapping plans to move to Portugal with her daughter Princess Eugenie, as…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *